By using our service on this site, you are in agreement with the applicable laws, terms and conditions.
Myhomeworkshark.com, hereinafter known as “service” does not guarantee and will not be liable for any service offered by Myhomeworkshark.com or any of our affiliated services and partners whatsoever and that the amount payable for our services is the guaranteed amount to our customers.
1. To subscribe, users must submit a valid email address.
2. Users must have attained the minimum legal age of 18 years
3. The service does not guarantee security of account holders in whichever form. Account holders accept total liability in case of any security breach occasioned by the service or otherwise.
4. Users are allowed to a maximum of one account per user. Duplicate accounts will be surcharged for violation and may be closed down without notice.
5. Account holders are not allowed to engage users outside this service whatsoever
6. You absolve the service any form of liability on content posted in your account.
7. Continued use of this service is subject to upholding the terms and conditions. Violation of these terms and conditions may result in suspension or termination of your account without notice. The service will not be held liable.
8. The service is for academic assistance only and will not accept liability for any use of our service outside this purpose.
9. The service submits to the existing laws. Users are restricted by the terms and conditions and other applicable laws.
10. Account holders are responsible for complying with all taxation, levies and duties as charged by authorities in their respective countries of residence. The service fee is exclusive of all such charges.
Credibility and Transparency Policy for Clients
1. The service must not be used for unauthorized use that undermines the credibility of the learning process. Users must not obtain assistance in exams and other assessment tests/quizzes. The service reserves the right to reject any such projects.
2. The service is highly credible and transparent. Users must not use work obtained from this service as original work.
3. Users of this service are encouraged to maintain high standards of integrity.
4. This is an academic assistance service and scholars are here to help you on a personal tuition.
Professional Code of Conduct Policy for Scholars
1. Scholars must always maintain high standards of integrity and professional conduct.
2. Scholars should reject any projects that may undermine the credibility and ethical policy of this service
3. Scholars are encouraged to give as much assistance as possible.
Terms of Engagement between Scholar and Client
1. Scholars engage the clients as independent entities free of influence from the service. Scholars assist clients on a mutual understanding.
2. Clients must restrict their engagement with scholars to the service site. Clients must not attempt to avoid payment as charged by the service by engaging scholars outside the service. Clients and scholars must seek help from the service in case of any changes in agreed price of work that has been awarded.
3. Scholars must not attempt to place lower charges than is reasonable to avoid competition. Scholars must agree on the price during the bidding process.
4. Scholars and clients must not seek any personal details including contact details whatsoever. All communication must take place on the service platform.
5. Clients must observe copyright laws within their jurisdiction. By uploading any work on the service, clients assume total liability over any copyright issues that may arise. All work uploaded on the service, the client expressly allows the scholars and the service to use the work in whichever format which includes alteration of original work as the scholar or the service or both may deem fit. Clients must not use work obtained from the service as original work for financial and non-financial gain. Clients agree that all work obtained from the service is expressly purposed for personal tuition.
Credit Card Chargebacks
Clients have a right to demand a refund if they are not satisfied with the standard of work. Credit card issuer levies such charges on such transactions that are reversed. These charges are levied on the service. The service will surcharge all such charges on the scholar whose project is refunded.
Penalties and Suspension of Accounts
Scholars must abide by our terms and conditions and policies at all times. Violation of terms of service will result to suspension of the account. The account will not receive any projects or have access to funds credited to the account during the period of suspension. The account may be debited for such charges and penalties occurring during the suspension process.
1. Scholars and clients agree to be held liable for all and any violation of copyright on any work used on the service that is not original and whose authority to use is not secured from the legal owner.
2. The service reserves the right to remove any content against which valid copyright violation claim is raised.
3. The scholars and clients are in total control of their accounts. The service does not regulate or conduct pre-posting evaluation of any work posted on the site and that may become source of copyright liability and as such the service is absolved of any liability claims on copyright.
Rating and Feedback
1. Clients and scholars will give feedback and rating individual clients and scholars depending on the standard of service they get as the case may be. This feedback and such rating will be publicly displayed and the service will not censor such feedback.
2. Scholars and clients will have their respective feedback and rating publicly displayed by the service. Such ratings will be used to arrive at an average figure as calculated from such ratings.
3. The service is absolved of any liability for any and all remarks as posted on the service platform by users. Any user who deems it fit to pursue criminal or civil damages on grounds on such feedback may only do so on individual capacity against such an individual user or users.
1. Users of this service accept all the risk that may come with the use of this service. Service will not be held liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of use of service
2. It is illegal to create, develop or run another service on a false impression that is affiliated with this particular service.
5. Any form of violence, verbal or otherwise, will lead to automatic termination of the account and may attract penalties on user found culpable.
6. The service is subject to multiple technical configurations to enable smooth operation and increased user experience. This may involve engagement of third party operators in the transmission process.
7. It is illegal and unethical to transfer any form of electronic data or otherwise that is harmful to the system and which may cause a security breach on the system.
8. The service does not guarantee the quality of service and may be subject to interruption from time to time. The service does not guarantee users’ expectation when using the service and appreciates that the standard of service may not be up to expectations, as the case may be, the service does not assume any liability whatsoever for expectations not met, quality of work obtained from the service or any other damage suffered. The service is absolved of any liability for loss of profits, or otherwise, occasioned by the use of service of lack of it thereof.
10. Limited Liability Claim
AT NO INSTANCE SHALL WE OR ANY OF OUR PARTNERS AND/OR BEAR ANY FORM OF LIABILITY TO YOU AND/OR YOUR AFFILIATIONS FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES SUFFERED IN WHATEVER CAPACITY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, THROUGH USE OF OUR SERVICES NOTWITHSTANDING THAT SUCH LIABILITY IS CAUSED BY OUR OR YOUR FAILURE. IN THE FOREGOING, REGARDLESS OF ANY OTHER OF THIS AGREEMENT, OUR LIABILITY, IF ANY, WILL NOT EXCEED THE AGFREGATE SUM OF MONEY COLLECTED BY US AND/OR OUR PARTNERS FROM YOU AND/OR YOUR AFFILITIONS AS IT RELATES TO SUCH SPECIFIC CASE OF LIABILITY. APPRECIATING SOME LEGAL JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT AGAINST FOREGOING ALL SUCH EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AS SUCH, SOME OR ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THE WEBSITE SERVICES AS AVAILABLE ON Myhomeworkshark.com AND/OR OUR PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES ARE MADE AVAILABLE FOR USE ON "AS IS, WHERE IS" BASIS. NO FORM OF WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS PROVIDED AND THE SERVICE IS ABSOLVED ANY FORM OF LIABILITY AS PERTAINS TO USE OF OUR SERVICE. IN THE FOREGOING, THE SERVICE DOES NOT OFFER ANY GUARANTEE WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE QUALITY, AND/OR RELIABILITY OF ANY USER. THE SERVICE IS ABSOLVED OF ANY LIABILITY AS TO THE ACCURACY OF ALL SUCH WORK MADE AVAILABLE ON THE WEB SITE BY ANY USER. SOME LEGAL JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT AGAINST THE FOREGOING OF LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, AS SUCH, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS WILL NOT BE APPLICABLE TO YOU.
General Guidelines for Scholars
1. Users are not allowed to exchange contact details on the service, including but not limited to PayPal or Payoneer email. Violation of this provision will lead to penalties, suspension or termination of the account.
2. Clients reserve the right and prerogative to assign projects to scholars they deem fit. Only, and only when, such a scholar has been awarded work can they commence working on it. Scholars will not contact clients before they are assigned work.
3. Scholars must be prompt in their response to clients. Clients have a right to timely response. Failure to comply will lead to reassignment of such work and a scholar may be suspended from the service.
4. Scholars must not seek to work outside the service for clients obtained from the service. Such scholars will have their accounts suspended or terminated without further notice.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT TO SCHOLARS
Users must be of a minimum 18 years to use the service and receive payments.
Scholars’ payments will be released by the service on a weekly/biweekly basis or as it may be communicated by us.
1. “Content” refers to any information, in whichever format, submitted on the service.
2. “Service” is Myhomeworkshark.com platform and all activities therein.
3. “You” is any person or visitor to Myhomeworkshark.com in whatever capacity.
4. “User” is such a person validly registered on the service for purposes of obtaining a service.
5. “Client” refers to such a validly registered person on the service who submits work for assistance by scholars.
6. “Scholar” is such a person validly registered on the service and who offers service of academic assistance to clients for a fee.
7. “Escrow” is such an account as provided by the service for purposes of holding funds as defined by Myhomeworkshark.com
8. “Project” is all that work submitted on the service by a client for assistance by scholars.
9. “Account” is a validly registered platform on the service through which validly registered users engage.
All Rights of Copyright Reserved by Myhomeworkshark.com